Write for Us
MassBioHQ is MassBio’s space for dynamic dialogue. We discuss innovation and innovators, life sciences careers, events, policy issues, news, books, and more. We invite guest bloggers to weigh in on industry hot-topics.
Please submit your idea to [communications]@[massbio].org and include the topic you’re proposing to write about, an explanation of why our readers should care, and the author’s qualifications (resume, CV, or bio are acceptable).
We will try to spread guest posts out over time, so feel free to include details about the timeliness of your proposed topic.
Here are our guest post guidelines:
- Content must be original. Your piece can be published elsewhere after we post. Please include: “Originally published at MassBioHQ (Date)” and link back to our blog.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
- Please keep your submission between 200 – 750 words.
- We encourage images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts and prefer that images be directly relevant to content. If you are including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them. If you are borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- We will make minor edits to the piece where necessary. Prior to publication of your guest blog post, we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we will let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future. (Please Note: While you may reference your company, products, or services, we will not post pieces that read as primarily advertisement.)
- We will include a head shot and short author bio at the bottom of the post if you provide them.
- MassBio reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content, and change these guidelines as we see fit.